Speaker kick panels revisited

Hello all!

I'd like to install some speaker kick panels in my '72 Super. Browsing the google-group archive I could find several old posts mentioning products from various suppliers.

What is the word on them these days? It seem to be between the ABS and fiberglass models. I head that Glass Action (formerly Innovation in fiberglass) have a model specifically for the Super.

My main criteria is the quality of the material, something that won't rattle.

Thanks!

Reply to
Eric Desrochers

Ben Boyle

I have some Innovations in Fiberglas panels I will give you. Where do I send them.

Reply to
Brian Turner

If nobody else wants them e-mail me and I'll let you know where to send them.

Reply to
The EuroBug

Huh??

I'd take them!

Do you "give" them because you don't like them or because you have no use for them?

Reply to
Eric Desrochers

Quick change of subject here...Eric.....very nice webpage. Although I don't speak a bit of French, I loved looking at the pictures about your bug. Especially the pictures under "La gramde migration a Tadoussac, 21 au 24 mai 2004. What wonderful shots !! Looks like National Geographic was along for the ride ;-) Thanks, Susan

74 Std Betty

Reply to
Susan S.

Thanks! I use to ride along a Westfalia club in the summertime, even though I don't own a Westfalia. The photos were not taken by me, I merily host them. They picture well the great time we have toghether, the great spaces and the not-so-serious moments!

Please feel free to ask about something that interests you in the site so I can explain it in english!

Regards,

Reply to
Eric Desrochers