stainless steel brake lines

I thought someone made stainless brake lines to replace all the metal lines. Does anyone know a source for them?

I'm putting a sand rail together for a guy and would like to set it up so he doesn't worry about rust while it sets at his beach house.

Thanks

Reply to
Kafertoys

Why sure.

Call them up and just ask for John. I'm sure he will be excited to talk to you.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

LOL....good one Randy...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I have already sources the only stainless lines that aircooled.net carry and as useal paid much less, but thatks for the help.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

No, thank you for the spelling and grammer lessons. You're always good for a laugh but usually it just involves your body work.

Reply to
rjmacres

Bullshit.

Reply to
john

His supplier is probably Midnight Auto parts.

Reply to
rjmacres

No kidding. Mario is going to have no trouble keeping warm when he roasts in hell, whenever that fateful day of disembarkment comes for the s*****ad.

Reply to
ryan68bug

.

You ever wonder why he doesn't explode in a brown mist of bullshit ?

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

I see reality hasn't found a few of you yet , cheak out my web shot page Saturday if you want to see some sweet body work.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

who's pictures you gonna steal and post?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hey Chris page 16 is up tell me what you think.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'm thinking the smarter of the species would realize that a link would be beneficial...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Kafertoys

Who in their right mind would pay to have one of those wrecks repaired? Or are these junkers that you are going to resell? If it's work commissioned by the car owner, then you gotta have 'em held hostage in the back somewhere.

Reply to
john

Shitty pictures on a shitty website showing shitty work done by a shitty person.

Reply to
Scott H

tell you what i think? i think i see typical driveway repairs... surely not "restorations" in progress... stud guns are cheap, stop drilling holes and filling them with filler... drywall sanders are for, um, drywall....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Do you want a picture of my gun Chris would that turn you on.

Reply to
Kafertoys

you asked me to tell you what i think... i did, quit yer crying... you should have gone to BugOut today...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

you know that phrase: putty and paint ,what a welder aint!

Reply to
rreplica