standard installation for a VW polo s55

Hi I am trying to get a quote for an insurance on my VW Polo 2003 1.2 55s

i was wondering which of the following and what kind comes as standard installation

alarm fitted immobiliser tracker

and what is the difference between an S55 and an S65

thanks guys

Reply to
hatchback_man

You might get better respinses in the WATERcooled VW group.

rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled.

We are all airheads here.. old skool VW's ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Ya know what's cool about all that stuff? It can be disarmed by radio outside the car. Sucker.

Reply to
jjs

I think my K70 is also pretty old skool

skooled though)

-J

Reply to
Jouko P. Kenttä

Very cool. How difficult is it to find parts for it?

Reply to
Scott H

I drove one once. Kind of fascinating. I wouldn't mind having one to putt around on those rainy days :) Did they ever make them with four wheel drive and ~200hp turbo?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I would say at least very challenging. Fortunately I found a German club (the 1. international K70 club,

) which has huge pile of NOS parts. And being creative you can adapt parts from other makers (and models) as well.

-J

Reply to
Jouko P. Kenttä