Steering Wheel

I really want to get a beautiful wood steering wheel for my bug. Does anyone know what size it needs to be or if I need an adaptor, where do I get one.

There are several on ebay right now that have caught my eye. All are center single bolt.

Thanks Susan

74 Std Betty
Reply to
Susan S.

You do need an adapter. I have nice wood wheel by Formula France (mid priced

Reply to
Wolfgang

Just a heads up that once the adaptor is installed, the self canceling feature of the turn signals may no longer work, at least was the case with my recent wheel transplant.

GaryT

Reply to
GaryT