Stewart Warner South Wind Gas Heater Manual and parts list available. + VW/Audi Troubleshooting guides

Hi all,

Just found this item that I bought a few years ago and thought that some of you out there may be able to use it. It is in new condition and covers the southwind line of gas heaters. I think I paid $10 dollars for it so would like to re-coup some of that. Will send out to the first off list response. Thanks

P.S. Also have the following trouble shooting guides available VW/Audi Automatic Transmission 003 and 010 - Orange cover VW/Audi Automatic Transmission troubleshooting ( Rabbit/Scirocco, Dasher, Type2, Audi Fox, Audi 100 LS, Audi 5000) brown cover VW/Audi CIS fuel injection troubleshooting. (Dasher, Rabbit, Scirocco, Audi Fox, Audi 100LS, Audi 5000) Ornage cover.

Reply to
Jeff Myer

LeRoy Prosic