Stock Camshaft

Hi All

Does anyone know the duration of a stock type 1 (stick shift) camshaft? I've looked everywhere and can't find an answer?

Also I am getting a 1600dp rebuilt and have the option to have the camshaft reground to a different profile. Would it be beneficial to grind to a Engel

110 or 120 profile? The engine will run a stock carb and exhaust at first but as money becomes available this will change!

Any ideas?

Many Thanks Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Not sure if it will help. I could be in the process of another disintigrating synapse.. This may be the reason you can't find a good answer. "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Thanks for the quick reply!!

disintigrating