Sunday's Baja trip

I took the Baja out and met up with 3 Jeeps and a Ford Explorer on '79 Bronco axles. We hit some of the better trails, including my favorite so far...

I had just dropped into the beginning of the trail, it's a rough and rocky one. Next trip, I hope to have the bus transaxle installed.

Here's a video taken from in front of the car, after one of the Jeep guys gave pointers to the 2 new guys on what line to take.

Les

Reply to
Project Magnet #1