Supper

So I got bored today. Worked hard all through the holiday weekend and now I kinda' had a day off. A little reading, a little housework, a fellow works up a bit of an appetite. So tonight, unbeknownst to my wife since she isn't home yet, we are having Filet Mignion with pan sauce with fresh shitake mushrooms and reduced red wine, steamed asparagus, mashed potatoes (made with cream cheese, unsalted butter, fresh ground black pepper, a touch of salt, and a dash of half and half), and a huge spinach and lettuce salad with homemade dressing. Drinks? A nice Chilean red with lots of flavor. Teach my wife to tell me to go to the store without her!:~)

How is this on topic? I had to drive something to the grocery store, didn't I? And today was a very nice day for it, after last night's storms (had a tornado a few miles west of here). I even happened to get my pick of choice parking spots at the store! The little '59 looked right nice sitting there when I got out!

John Willis

Thats cool. You have to go the extra mile sometimes to keep things exciting. Hope you and the Mrs. enjoyed dinner. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman