Test Drive from Hell

Have not had time to read ramva much lately, and not sure if anyone has posted this, but it is a good one. It seems that some punk A** Kid got inside a Mitsubushi in the showroom, and started it up, dumped the clutch and drove through the plate glass window and hit a pole in the parking lot. Photo here

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

I am getting the same error now. It was a unusual pic, and probably one of those ones that will make it around the internet.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

I mirrored it here:

Feel free to spread that url, I can handle a slashdot sized load. ;)

Reply to
Seth Graham

I get this: Warning: Host 'saigon.napalm.net' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/siracer/public_html/forums.clubsi.com/mysql.inc.php on line 38 SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators

So there's actually somebody who named a server 'saig> Have not had time to read ramva much lately, and not sure if anyone has posted

Reply to
Ant

Too bad they didn't get a pic of the jerk in hand cuffs and being put in thepolice car!! Larry Hill

Reply to
Larry Hill