the great John connlly

this is just to show peope why I wont play your childish name calling games don't you think its time to grow up john.

is it a crack/cocaine habit that is "forcing" you to steal from everyone in your path? sorry john Have never touched the stuff. You aren't hurting or ashamed because in your miserable life you have absolutely NOTHING worth losing. I'm sure even your daughter is ashamed to have you for a father. When she grows up she'll see the truth on what a complete loser you are. Better keep an eye over that shoulder of yours Mario, you never know when it's going to come at you, when you least expect it

oh is this a treat?

and sorry to tell you I am very happy in life and the only thing that I really care about in life is my 2 kids.

sorry folks but i hope this quiets down johns ramblelings he must have forgot I lived with him for a month and I know the truth.

but if you have to john keep the lies comming.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

oh, ok Mario.

You are just pissed because the Gravy Train is ending. You can blame others all you want, but there is one commonality in all your woeful interactions with your "customers" (aka: victims); I am not surprised you have still not figured it out.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

this was just shy of two years ago...at the time Gary came to your defense a bit...now almost two years later after you have had a falling out with Gary he has no reason to protect you or your "image"...so he has said that john's car was parted out and the parts were sold.....you claim to be honest and a good businessman,but yet alot of accuisations have been thrown out here on Ramva and then nothing comes of it....you don't respond with any "facts' or hell even a response most of the time...usually the guilty will ignore facts they can not dispute(not saying you are in fact guilty)....now you post a post with alot of personal and pretty damn low insults about john, yet have failed to *ever* dispute the fact that you took a job, took the money, and never delivered the goods....so...where is this 59 vw that John paid you for?

gary's reply where he tells in some pretty good detail where the car is,:

(long, but im sure you can cut and paste)

now you post saying *you* were screwed by John...where is your proof?..

I'm not keeping score and really don't give a shit, but if you are going to make it public you have to put some effort into it....i can say for sure Mario, you are not coming out looking very good so far...

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

The poor thing did not even get the name right...

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Hey chris the cars at the shop with the sunroof section cut in but it know belongs to someone else for non payment on johns part.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Chris,

If you can't attack the facts, attack the man. But most folks can see right through this smokescreen.

I find it humorous that MY CAR, which has been paid for (I have the cancelled check, and even the vehicle title), is now owned by someone else. Anyone want to figure out how that transpired? I still have the title, pictures, and have not sold this car to anyone, nor have I ever been approached by anyone offerring to buy it.

Business as usual methinks.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

Mario, as i said, im not trying to stir the pot here, but it has been made into a publick mudslinging contest....two people say you sold or cut up and parted the car....can you show a pic? what about the expensive fiberglass fenders Gary made mention of? i'm just curious, i like a good eyegouging fight as much as the next guy, and i just want to make sure i know what is going on...

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Can you guys settle this on "people's court"? I already feel like a voyeur having this in public on ramva, but with video would make it perfect..

Reply to
David Gravereaux

I already have my Court Judgement David; I'm not the one that has dragged this into the public limelight.

But I'm also not going to let a man tell lies publicly and get away with it without saying something. He can go somewhere else and do this, but if I'm around and hear it I'm going to clarify the situation. He's running out of friends, that's all.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

not sure of the DMV laws in Utah or North carolina, but in virginia you would be well within your rights to go get it...title in hand the police will even escort you.....

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Why can't you repossess your car?

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Hmmm... If I knew it would start up and run, and knew where it was, and had the title in my hand, I'd be VERY tempted to... um... tell someone about it and uh... give them the title so they could go pick it up for me. *cough cough*

Reply to
Shaggie

there's nothing left of the car to repossess, it's all been sold off Dennis.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

Not to butt in here.....but selling stolen property is a felony.....no matter what state you live in.

Susan

Reply to
Susan S.

the wonderful Authorities of North Carolina do not seem to give a crap about this Thief's method of income.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

Isn't his post slander? Sue him, its the American way.

Reply to
Tim

you can't squeeze blood from a rock Tim.

All one can do is prevent it from happening to someone else.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

What amazes me is that he's still got the balls to post here. He's not fooling anyone and personally I don't trust a thing that comes out of his mouth. I don't think anybody else here does either. I see no welcome mat out for him and I think everyone would prefer if he just took a long walk off a short bridge. I'd take your word over MOST people's any day, John. You're a good person, and I'm sorry you got screwed by some aalio that has no moral value whatsoever. Unfortunately, his parents must not have instilled many values in him because he's apparently not losing any sleep over what he's doing to people. Don't worry, John. He'll get his. It always comes back. I'm sorry you had to learn the trust lesson the hard way. I hope he doesn't ruin you to the honest, competant people out there.

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

All I'm going to say is yes the only thing john can do is talk crap about me and fine. he even called my 10 yr old daughter a crack head. the judgement he got wasn't worth the paper it was written on. Also people should remember this all started when I went to Utah and restored a car for him. moved his parts from his house to wearhouse, traind his shipper changed his daughters dippers when it was just to gross for him. yea I lived ewith him and walked a mile in his shoes.

I think its funny how people will judge this with out knowing the truth but I'm use to dealling with small minds.

Reply to
Kafertoys

...yeah that seems to be your common opinion of court judgements...if you don't like em they can't be right.

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian