The Old VW Beetle VolksWeb.Net Message Forums are Back On Line

Greetings,

I've brought all of the old VolksWeb message forums back on line - there are quite a number of old messages. I thought it would make an interesting read and wanted to share the project again.

The ability to add new posts is not working yet, but I plan to make that available shortly.

Best Regards, Nick

Reply to
Nick