The Opera web browser is now free for all, with no ads or banners. new build out now!

For the latest official releases.

you will find the very latest builds, usually at least one a week for the Mac, Linux and Windows platforms.

I do not work for Opera, nor do I have any ties with the company, just a very satisfied user.

J.

Reply to
Berg

Anyone know how this compares with Firefox? I stopped using IE almost 2 years ago and have been really impressed with Firefox. Andy

Reply to
Busman

This is way more advanced and configurable, this is a serious software house.

Reply to
Berg