This is turning my stomach

I feel the need.. I do:

/+kill group:rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled and author: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Ahh.. much better now. Can this fight end please? I'm getting sick of it.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Sorry david I'm tring to let it die.

I'm not going to stop reading or tring to help people with there VW's.

I to am getting tired of this soap opra, Most people that really know me will tell you I'm shy and really hate being in the lime light. I find it crazy when costumers ask me to sign my work, I really do this more for the enjoyment then the dead presidents.

I apoligize to all for having to put you thru this.

I will continue this pong game will anyone in personal email if they wish to spare the rest of the group.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

I don't like it either David. But what I like even less is a scumbag that comes into the midst of RAMVA under the "cloak" of being a friend, and trying to "benefit the VW Community", and all that rubbish, when his main goal is separating people from their $ as quickly as possibly. What makes it the most wicked, is that he's doing it fraudulently. I respect a thief that says he's a thief and robs banks, far more then someone who does it under the guise of "friendship and brotherhood".

I will not stand by while Mario scouts for new victims HERE. He can do it in his hometown, but HERE everyone is going to know his true character.

If he wants to put forth advice, fine. I will not sit here and listen to him posting stuff for sale, that has as good a chance of not being his as he does actually owning it. I was victimized for $10k, and this s**te stops NOW.

Reply to
John Connolly

DAMN! Take it outside, fellas!

Reply to
Anthony

Maybe we could make it a Pay-Per_view event, and use the proceeds to benefit Ramva?

Jay

Reply to
Jay McGraw

if Mario donated 5% of the proceeds of his loot RAMVA would be stylin'.

I don't like this either folks. I've been participating in RAMVA for over 10 years (don't get technical on the split). Never in all that time has someone rampantly been thieving from participants here, like he has!

All I want is the thief to stop posting items for sale, because they may or may not be his, and they very well may be stolen. I know of one guy who's not happy AT ALL to be served with a Court Summons because he bought stolen property (mine). And having to pay for the item twice, once at a "great price" and the second time at full retail because the Court awarded it, does not make him a happy camper.

If Mario wants to "help the VW Community" by answering questions, go for it, I have no objection whatsoever. BUT the minute he puts ANYTHING up for sale HERE I'm going to flag him for the crook that he is, publicly, because newbies here don't know of his history.

More details will be posted on 3-4 websites on the antics of Mr. Gavazzi, I'll keep RAMVA posted with the URLs. His actions are worthy of further "publicity" that he claims to love so much, seeing as how they are helping his business and all that. ;-)

John

Reply to
John Connolly

I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to this group. I hate making my mind up based on the last part of a thread. Is there another thread I should search for?

Every retailer is bound to have disgruntled employees. But accusations of thievery concern me.

As always, I will keep my '69 in my locked garage, protected by my boxer and Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. If someone would like something from it, they must be willing to pay the ultimate price.

Regards, Don

Reply to
Don Thorvund

.............My bug is in a locked garage too but I'm not allowed to own an unlicensed handgun here in NY and the judge here doesn't grant licenses to ANYBODY who isn't in law enforcement. Also, if a thief had a few milkbones, my schnauzer would help you hot-wire my bug and then go riding with his new friend.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

maybe you need a new breed of lawmakers in NY state?

Every American that is "sane" and not a felon has the right to bear arms. sounds like thefolks in your neck of the woods have lost track of the constitution...

Marc H.Popek

...Shot guns are far better home security devices anyhow. Handguns are for if you are afraid to walk down the street where you live. No need to conceal the weapon at home...

HTH

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

But then again,

I have more chance of hitting my bug with a shotgun. A nice .357 Mag will stop anybody wanting to make any unauthorized "valve adjustments", and will be easier to clean up afterwards.

Thank god for Baby wipes.

Reply to
Don Thorvund

Maybe the key is "unlicensed handgun"

The Constitution, specifically the second amendment that was needed before the constitutions would be ratified, affords all the right to bear arms ("A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ")

If read as written, it affords *all* the right to bear arms. While I don't agree, it doesn't decimate against the sane or former felons. You have a right as a US citizen to own a licensed handgun, shotgun, rifle.....any type of firearm. It is afforded to you by the constitution of the united states and "shall not to be infringed" (actually it doesn't even speak to the licensing of such weapons). Talk to you our local politicians and remind them of this right.

Myself, I would own one anyways, no way their local laws could hold up in a Federal Appellate court.

Enough of the politics for now, Don

6.03406.00000140%40mb-m25.aol.com&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-

6.03406.00000140%40mb-m25.aol.com&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-
Reply to
Don Thorvund

............NY'ers are probably getting what they deserve. If it wasn't for California, we'd be the world headquarters for fiscal stupidy by a governmental entity. We elect morons & scoundrels without giving it a second thought. Remember Dinkins? He was a semi-literate stuffed shirt who was bought and paid for by the civil service unions and ultra-liberal special interest groups who hate the middle class that subsidizes their stupid agendas............whew!...........I haven't been able to vent on this for awhile lately, thanks RAMVA!

.................In The Peoples Republic of New York, you can own an unlicensed firearm unless it's a handgun or a fully automatic widow maker. Interestingly, those 50 caliber sniper guns that can stop a hummer in its tracks are still legal..........but probably not for long. In NY, the state constitution is actually older than the US Constitution. Apparently, Alexander Hamilton made it so wonderful that the Federal judiciary is still in awe of its holiness and sacrosanct correctness.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...................Don't try your legal theory out here in NY Don. There are guys who thought they were within their constitutional rights in Attica and Elmira who only get to consult with their attorneys on visiting days. NY senators have been very good at preventing any appointees to the Appelate Court in this region that they didn't like.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Again time now you can see why NY not a bad place to visit but I wouldn't live there again. It was no problem for me to get and carry a hand gun here in NC with the fact that I am a business owner have military (qualified expert) and additional 2 year term as a security guard. this country is getting a little to crazy not to have a little knock down power.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Oh and it helps to have a very clean criminal record.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

*yawn* As long as you haven't been *convicted* of a felony, it doesn't matter. Proof:
Shaggie

its not that simple to carry a concealed weapon

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Whatever you say, mario. Now you've got a "hot" girlfriend and carry a concealed weapon. I suppose you have a license to kill and go by the code-name James Bond, too? hahahaha! I crack me up.

Reply to
Shaggie

That is just plain wrong

Reply to