This will fix all of my problems!!!

*insane laugh* I think it's about Miller Time. :-)

Reply to
Shag

*insane laugh* I think it's about Miller Time. :-) GAG.

Yes, it will be nice to see the sparks stretch across the inside and outside of that cap, all over the place. Even where they are not supposed to go. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

> *insane laugh* I think it's about Miller Time. :-)>

Great news, guys! - we're not limited to green anymore :) Your non-starting bug can now sport a red cap!!

remco