TMI seat covers (best prices?)

Greetings, I am in the market to buy the TMI seatcover set for my 1966 VW. Since I can't purchase them direct from TMI, I have to go through a dealer. Any suggestions on best prices? J.C. Whitney?

-tom

Reply to
Tom Nakashima

Ben Boyle

Thanks for the tip Ben, I'll check them out.

-tom

Reply to
Tom Nakashima

Just covers or the whole shmeal interior wise? If the latter, J-bugs has a package deal that I don't think can be beat. Then again, I'm looking at things through the ghia perspective. Probably similar prices anyhow.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Holzer

One thing, Tom - the TMI seat covers are not the same (visually) as the original 1966 ones. They are the same as '67, and do not have the smooth border at the sides of the seats, and have the 1967 weave pattern.

Apart from that, they do fit just fine. Depends how picky you want to be with your car though he he

Reply to
Howard Rose