Towing Day !

First, thanks to all the advice on towing your bug from the group !

Today was D-Day for towing "Betty" to the paint guy's house. Hooked up the hitch with the 5 inch drop, added the bug bar to her front end, checked she was out of gear and steering wheel unlocked, and off we went. I don't think I even breathed the whole trip, but we got her there without incident.

Now I sit looking at the dead-grass area where she' s been sitting for the last 3 months.....just to sad to think about LOL !!!

But, I'm dragging out the catalogs tonight to start another shopping/wish list for odd and ends I need when she comes home for assembly. I should have the web pictures ready soon. Again, Thanks to all for chiming in.

Susan

74 Std Betty
Reply to
Susan S.