Trade: 1994 Mazda Miata + $$$ for Karmann Ghia

My Miata has been a faithful daily driver for a couple of years. But now it has a torn top, worn head gasket (leaks some oil), and belts that'll need replacing sooner or later. It still looks good, and I still drive it to work every day while watching fluid levels. I'd much rather it go to a caring home than drive it into the ground any further.

However, I'm a former Beetle owner, and I've had an itch for another aircooled automobile - and for a Ghia ever since I was 10. So, if anyone out there has a Ghia they'd like to trade, I'll offer up my Miata plus money to even out the deal. I'm looking for a car with strong rockers / heater channels, non-corrupted wiring, and road legal in the state of California (I live near Newport Beach). A good nose and uncut dash would be a plus. :-)

The Miata is red and has 112K; was told by mechainc it has no rust problems on the underbody. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thanks!

Reply to
MoreOfTheBugs