Transmission Recommendations in the Dallas Area?

Yep. I haven't pulled it yet, but I suspect I need a transmission for the '59 Beetle. Sounds like it is eating itself when the engine is running. I was wondering if anyone knows of a source for transmissions of this vintage in the DFW area. A good source.

Thanks!

John Willis

User Example