trouble selling

Maybe someone has an idea. I have a wonderful 79 vert for sale. I've priced it well and it is in exc condition. For some reason I'm having trouble getting a buyer while similar or lesser vehicles seem to sell. Any ideas? Thanks, David

D&LBusch

Have you tried

Eddie

That's a bass-akwards way of advertising here, ain't it? Anywho, revise or relist with a reserve of $4K and a $1 starting price. You will sell it.

Reply to
John Boy

Who rebuilt the engine? A GEX engine is a turn off for many people and there are a couple other engine builders that are just as bad...

T> Maybe someone has an idea. I have a wonderful 79 vert for sale. I've priced

Anthony W

Reply to
D&LBusch

Uh oh. Someone who remembers when I lived on the mountain... and I don't remember you. Geeze, old age sucks.

But seriously, the suggestion stands - put a good reserve on it and start at a dollar. Converts go for Big Bucks, at least in the Midwest.

Reply to
John Boy