Troubleshooting stock FI

My 77 Bug has stock FI, which I've kept going pretty well. I haven't done anything to it for a while so I probably forgot some of the more obvious fixes. Is there any site out there to help troubleshoot or should I go through the whole procedure in the Bentley book?

Reply to
Mel P.

If you have the Bentley "Bosch Fuel Injection & Engine Management" book, I know of nothing better except experience! -BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic

Type 4 but bug type 1 is basicly the same thing--has good troubleshooting flow.

Replace with Megasquirt engine control.

Reply to
Henderson