tune up info

Howdy...Can anybody easily tell me the basic tune-up specs for a 76 westy?? plug gap valve clearance timing dwell

Thanks... Steve snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
cartss

.006" on the valves.

Also see:

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

....wait till someone else responds with a manual in front of them...I just wanna see how close I get by memory

plugs. .035 valves .006 timing....hjmmmmn,,,tough call... 5btdc dwell...50

....haven't played with a bay in a while so the timnin might not even be close....

..Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Thanks for the info... I have at least 4 books with the info and i can't find a single one rite now....

I have a 76 westy sitting in the back the last couple of years that some one gave me, and since I'm starting a new job in Boston and I'm not going to move my family out of pittsburgh, it will give me a place to stay for a while...( If it makes it all the way )

wish me luck.... ..Steve

Reply to
cartss