Turbo kits for sale

Over recent years the 1.8 20valve turbo Volkswagens have proven that our favourite cars are even more fun with turbo power.

Now you can add turbo power to almost any late model Volkswagen. Just imagine fourth gear on your VR6, accelerating like second.

I can supply bolt on turbo kits, throughout Europe, at fantastic prices

8 valve engine turbo kits start at £2000 plus delivery

16 valve engine turbo kits from £2500 plus delivery

12 valve VR6 turbo kits start at £3200 plus delivery

That saves you well over 25% on other UK and European prices, but this saving cannot last forever. (I am undercutting my suppliers and they'll catch up soon)

I can also supply BOVs, pipes, gaskets, lines and fittings

Plus a European manufactured programmable engine management system.

For additional information

Email snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Text or voice message +44 (0)7786816839

Reply to