Type 1 Seats

My condolences, I guess the arsenic wasn't working fast enough for ya? ;-)

-ANT

Jim

Reply to
ANT

Douglas

81 to 93 is where you want to be looking, although, finding anything at a scrappy that isn't covered in rain, & stinking of dog shit & gearbox oil is a bit slim.

this ad has some MkII, which may be made to fit, but the pic is non existant, so you will need to check the mountings. Two rear legs & one centre bracket etc etc

but they may be a bit too wide.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Correction, years look rubbish. I would look for up to 81.

Sorry.

Juper Wort

Ilambert

SEATS????

We have some with Pontiac Fiero (not sure what the other trade names were)... a Mitsubishi Eclipse and Acura.... The asian cars seem to have an easier track system... most of the floors are flat with bolt-on tracks.

T.

Reply to
MN AirHead

Reply to