type 3 popouts

hey all,

it has been awhile since i last posted here or even worked on my car. time to get back at it and make it go. i am loosing my storage area, so i need to get all the parts i need before the parts cars disappear. so here it is, will the popout vent windows in the back of a 69 type 3 fastback fit into a 72 t3 fb? the 72 doesn't have the pop outs and i like them.

thanx,

matt

Reply to
rash_powder

I have a set of them that should work if you are local. Dallas Texas Area. Shipping glass is no easy task ya know.

You can have 'em if I can find them in the many times mentioned "junk collection" I have. I am fairly certain the ones I have are from a '71 fasty.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®

i have two sets here, just thought maybe someone would know if the 69's will fit a 72 before i take them out and all. haven't done it yet, but just thought i would try and save some time if they don't fit.

thanx,

matt n

ps - i am in grand forks, nd

Reply to
rash_powder

There may be some minor holes you will need to drill to anchor the fixed ends of the popouts in your late fasty. The last year for factory popouts was '70

The will fit just fine in your '72, but make sure that you get all the mounting hardware and install them securely. Leaving parts out can sometimes lead to windows that fall out and break while driving.

-

Jim Adney