Type I Floor Pan Drawing-Source?

Can anyone give me a link or send me a dimensioned top view engineering drawing of the Type I chassis? Thanks in advance JR

Reply to
JR North

"JR North" wrote

I can't vouch for the accuracy of this, but here's one:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Here's a Super:

a Standard:

Bugzilla

Would anybody happen to have cad drawings of either pan?

-- Scott

"Bugzilla" wrote

Reply to
Scott H

if you find any kind of ACVW CAD drawings let me know, it would help me a lot and i don't really have the time to trace a whole vehicle.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

I have a set of standard and super floor pans... could trace them or are you designing something... would take some time since they're in storage.

Reply to
MNAirHead

I have a few .DWG files of Beetles. It's been a while since I looked at them but they will be saved as either AutoCAD 14 or 2000 drawings. They're not very good but I'd be glad to send them to you, if you'd like.

I'd really like to have accurate drawings of the pans. If I have time I may try to draw something up from the links Troy posted.

-- Scott

"Karls Vladimir Peña" wrote

Reply to
Scott H

Send them right away. I have some 2D drawings I use on all my site plans, but I'd like to have more. If no one comes up with a good pan drawing, I'll draw them myself.

you can send them to snipped-for-privacy@correo.tricom.net

TIA, Karls Peña

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña