Unusual VW on Ebay

This really cannot be called a VW, but the ebay ad says it is titled as a 66 VW. Click on link.

Bill Berckman

it's a head turned, just makes you wonder which way?

Anton

Reply to
anton

Head turner-I would call it a stomach turner! -That's got to be one of the ugliest cars ever-and since it's a Buick, how is it registered as a 66VW? wouldn't you have to use a 66 VW somewhere in that mess? Fred67bug

Reply to
fred67bug

Wow...you know, it's not as ugly as it could be. I think with the right wheels and some tasteful paint, it might actually look almost okay...at the very least it would gather a crowd at a car show.

Whoever did this was nuts.

Peace, Harry

Reply to
Harry Smith

Hey didn't you see the headlights, maybe the hood, taillights and bumpers? lol What a waste of good VW parts!

Head turner-I would call it a stomach turner! -That's got to be one of the ugliest cars ever-and since it's a Buick, how is it registered as a 66VW? wouldn't you have to use a 66 VW somewhere in that mess? Fred67bug

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

why? its nasty looking, and I agree... what a waste of VW parts

Reply to
dragenwagen