Updated personal site, 74 ghia

Hey guys,

I rarely post, but I just wanted to let everyone know I updated my ghia site a bit more. Let me know what you think. I still haven't decided if I am going to sell it, but money for school is going to be needed soon. But Spring is a few months away, and aaaah, nice driving weather :)

Seeya, John

Reply to
John T. Barbour

Nice car, John!

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Hello John....nice car...great job....i see your plates areVa plates...where in Va are you?

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue