V10 Dodge Viper engine in a Karmann Ghia

Now this is what I call a project car. It may take a while for all of the photos to load. About the only thing remaining that is VW is the highly modified body. I doubt if the engine goes fweem.

Randall

Interesting article. I bet I know where the first body was "restored" at, eh??

Reply to
Tom Malmevik

If you're referring to where the article states "Bill labored for 8 hours stripping layer after layer of bondo from the ghias shell the doors trunk and hood swallowed about 6 more hours.", then one can't assume that this Ghia once resided in Burlington, North Carolina. I mean, what would the odds of that be?

Reply to
Randall

Sounds awfully plausible to me......*8-}

Reply to
Tom Malmevik