Value of a BERG Shifter?

Hello everyone,

Due to recent events I'm selling off parts of my 72 Beetle and wanted to get a IDEA of value for my Gene Berg shifter.

It is GB-6671 11 inch Curved handle with SIGNATURE SERIES HANDLE. It is # 244 of only 250 total made in 1996 when Gene died.

I have used it for only 5000 miles and the ball on the end shows no scratches or anything.

I've had a few people ask me if I wanted to sell it...but I did not know what to ask for it.

Does the Signature Series give it more value...or just the same as any other GB shifter?

Help me put a fair price on this...or...Make me an offer if your interested in it.

Thanks for your time.

Matt

Reply to
KMA

Matt, do you have a picture or pointer to a picture of that handle?

Reply to
John Stafford

$125-150.

John

Reply to
John Connolly

when you figure out how much you need let me know.

Reply to
Jim Buys