vangon for sale in SE Pennsylvania, USA

A fixer upper project located in Northern Berks County, PA. I have about six major projects I have to get to around the house, so it'll be

2006-2007 until I can get to it. I'd just rather not just have it sitting in the driveway another year or two.

1981 with air cooled engine and auto transmission. It has an A/C, but we all know how good Vanagon A/C is. Mileage: 133,000; Engine is too strong to have not been rebuilt at some point. Thule roof rack included ($190 value). Tires are good. Left rear wheel cap and wheel cover were nicked by a curb. I had Ark Mirvis rebuild the gas heater several winters ago, very warm when I last had it on the road. Runs, though rough. It feels like a fuel filter, fuel line or pump problem. I have a long driveway where you can test it. Front sway bar cracked and I removed it. Rode better w/o it, so I left it off. Body is a solid 95%; some surface rust, one dime sized through hole on rear hatch. Floor is solid. I bought a new exhaust system some time ago; the muffler fits, but - one bracket on the pipes doesn't line up. Too late to return, so it's fitting time. $750 gets it - probably pretty firm as it really isn't in bad shape. snipped-for-privacy@excite.com, if you'd like pictures.

Reply to
Rich