Volksfest VW Show - Campbelltown, PA - 04/24/2004

Name of Show : Volksfest 2004 Location: Campbelltown Fire Company Fairgrounds, Campbelltown, PA Contact Person: Ron Mann - snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Event Features: Air and Water Cooled VW Show Car Classes - New & Used Parts Vendors Display of 2004 VW Models Courtesy of H.A. Boyd Extra Special Guest - An Original "Herbie The Love Bug" used in the Disney Movies will be on display, Courtesy of the Swigart Antique Auto Museum

For more detailed information about this and other East Coast USA Shows Featuring VWs visit The Unofficial GTI 16V Home Page at:

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Russo

I was fortunate to attend, and had a GREAT time! I saw you working hard there helping run the event, Charlie, AND also really enjoyed seeing your awesome '80 Rabbit "in the flesh" for the first time!

Great time by Ron Mann and Co. at Campbelltown! Steve from Common Gear Common Gear Antique Volkswagen Society - A VVWCA Affiliate

Creek, CT

Reply to
Steve from Common Gear