"Volkswagen Rabbit returns"

Volkswagen Rabbit returns The iconic VW Rabbit is back in an all-new version that reflects the value of the legendary Rabbits of yesterday. at

Mike

Who F'ing cares. Let me know when they start building air cooled Beetles again.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Seriously. The Rabbit was one of those cars that Pinto drivers looked down upon.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Reply to
Jeff Barnes

For a fully loaded 4 dr version...less for the 2 dr or less-equipped 4 dr versions...Nice car. I have a 4 dr manual trans w/ no extra options as there are a lot of standard features such as heated seats and mirrors... JennL

Reply to
tanukiki