Volkswagens in new 'Grand Theft Auto' game.

Check out gtadomain.com for screenshots from the upcoming San Andreas game. There is a split window bus and a Golf. These are the first VW's since the original game, which had a Beetle.

Go easy on the Giggle Cream, you know who you are.

Reply to
Zarana-X

Excellent! That means I won't have to add them in manually! he he!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Don't forget, my very own '66 1300 should be in the next Gran Turismo game! Plus a few other VW's, including a Ghia, '63 Karmann Cabrio and '49 Standard! Can't wait!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

GT4 is on my "must have" list. Along with GTA-San Andreas and Flat Out(which looks like it has a Golf in it too, but the car was so beat up I couldn't tell for sure.) If you like VW's in games, dont bother with Paris-Dakar rally. It has a baja bug and some buggies, but the game super sucks. I found out the expensive way.

Reply to
Zarana-X

"Giggle cream! It makes desert funny!" I thought I was the only one around here who still played video games. The original GTA had a beetle in it?

I'm super excited about the aircooled VW's in Gran Turismo 4. That game is going to rock.

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Beetle buggen has to be the best one, althou one of the beetles in original GTA looked like mine from the arial veiw

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys