VW check engine code

Does anyone have a cure for a check engine code "air, fuel metering problem"

Reply to
Jerry

I've never seen a check engine code for an aircooled VW.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Yes. Reach behind the dash. Make a big hand. Grab as many wires as you can and PULL HARD! Problem solved.

Reply to
J Stafford

I thought "air fuel metering problem" was 2 coughs, 1 sputter and a backfire.....

Reply to
1974 Std Sunbug

I just checked my dash, I dont have one either. :-)

-George

Reply to
still in primer

Sure. That's when the plugs don't look right. Right?

Reply to
Max