VW Pony Car....Warning No Political Content

When you think of the pony car, you think of the Ford Mustang. One guy turned his VW Polo into a Pony car. Article here.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Bah, I knew I would regret clicking on that link. And no picture either. (Now let's see how many people say "that link doesn't work".)

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Worked fine for me, after I pasted the left over bit on the end of the link due to word wrapping. No pics though

Reply to
Neil