VW THING headlight switch interchange?

Anyone know if the headlight switch on a '74 VW THING is the same as one off a bug? What year bug?

How about the emergency flasher switch?

How about the high/low beam switch relay?

Reply to
R R

'72 and later should be the same as your THING. Only thing I can't recall is whether or not the dimmer relay mounts on the fuse box or clips to dash. Same relay, diff mount.

E-mail me and we may be able to work it out.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim