VW Trends-Got my refund!

The check arrived in the mail yesterday. A full refund ($18.20 US) for the remaining issues in my subscription. I did this by sending an e-mail to the PrimeMedia folks and it worked. (Of course, I'll let you know if the check clears.)

Al Gilson

1970 Convertible
Reply to
Al Gilson

That's good to know as I just renewed for 3 years.I'll try the same thing.It can't hurt to ask! By the way, My 67 bug was rented to be used in a movie and the movie is coming out this Friday,the 28th. "Hide and Seek" with Robert Deniro. Looks like a supernatural thriller movie. I think one of the female characters is cast to be a little unusual,so they decided she would drive an old beetle for her car. The prop people made my car look older and crustier by applying makeup and fake dirt to make it more realistic as a daily driver. I can't wait to see how much screen time it gets! It's Savannah Beige and should be the only VW in the movie. Thanks for the info on VW Trends---I personally am saddened to see it go. I enjoyed it and will miss it. Fred67bug

Reply to
fred67bug

Thanks, Bill

'72 Super "Beats" '75 Std Beetle

Reply to
Bill Baker

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear about VW Trends. But on the bright side, here in Australia we now have own VW Magazine! Has been out for a year now and going strong, with the Feb-April 2005 issue #5 just out.

Check out the web site here

Grahame from Aus

Reply to
Grahame Rumballe