VW Trends has got to be kidding!

I posted a message here back in June about how I tried to find out from VW Trends if I could start a subscription with the July issue. (That's the issue when the Super Beetle restoration series of articles began.) The basic response after emailing them twice was, "I don't know when the subscription will start. I also can't control when the subscription will start. Take it or leave it."

I emailed one of their other 'contact' addresses on June 26. I got a response back from them today, 6 weeks later, basically saying, "Sure! We can start your subscription with the July issue."

I have already bought the August and September issues and decided about 5 weeks ago that I no longer wanted a subscription. I've since decided I won't buy any more issues of their magazine at the bookstore.

I told them they're too late, 6 weeks too late.

Why would it take 6 weeks to respond to a potential customer's inquiry? How long have they been in business? How long do they expect to remain in business? (only rhetorical questions)

Sorry! I just had to vent.

Reply to
Dan Smith