Walmart finds

Hey,

we stumbled on these tonight at Walmart, thought someone might be interested:

Not bad for $12 each. We bought all they had.. well that was just these

3 :) There was a vintage corvette too, but who cares.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Jan kirjoitti:

Geocities sucks. Too much traffic after 15 minutes... someone shoot them.

Try here:

Jan

Reply to
Jan

I was going to get the first one, but I decided not to because I thought I had that one. I do have the other two. Also I scored big! I got the Heb!! and the single crewcab with two rear axles!

We ahve quite a few of the die cast... small and large and it isnt fair... they have the same models in different colors also... so I have to get them...lol

Yeah they are about $12 and I have to go look everytime I happen to go to walmart...

vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw dragenwagen

1966 Type I
"Old VW"s don't leak oil, they mark their territory."vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw

Reply to
dragenwagen