Wanted: Engines

Looking to replace my 1960 stocker + go to a 12 volt. Must run. Email me pics/offers etc.

I live in Orlando, FL

Thx!

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

ARGH - deleted this sentence - must be a 1500 or 1600cc....

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

lol so you didn't want a 2 liter engine huh? ;-)

Will this be for a Beetle, Bus or a Type 3?

I have seen some engines here around Chicago but that is too far from FL. Good luck!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I've got a 2160cc engine I'll let go for a song - to the tune of $7K.

Reply to
JJ

Is that Confederate or Union dollars...

as for another post - Beetle.

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

Seven thousand pounds of confederate bills will do the deal. :)

Reply to
JJ

Hello,

Have you tried Ray Cars International here in Orlando?

Ray Orlando, FL

Reply to
Bug73

Hello,

Have you tried Ray Cars International here in Orlando?

Ray Orlando, FL

Reply to
Bug73

Actually have not.....I know where you guys are at....I'll give you a buzz...any engines you can list here?

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

Where is RayCar anyway? I went there quite a few times in 99 and 2000, but I have since forgotten the location. Should be somewhere on SR50, right? I work near 50 and Alafaya.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Gary Tateosian

What?

Page no longer there.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

It was when I posted. =^) It was a $135 running engine. Nothing I was interested in, its been listed a while now. I don't play with used engines anymore. I have too many new parts laying around to bother. =^)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian