wanted sept. vw trends

looking for sept. vw trends will have horse power honeys on the cover. i missed my issue and if anybody is done reading theres and would like to part with it.please email me thanks russ i'll pay for it:) not looking for a freebie

Reply to
Russ

Russ...shoot me an email, I have it....will ship it to you....(i dont' save them anymore, they take up residence in the paper recycle, so it *is* a freebie...) not "pristine" it has some crinkles from being inthe recycle bin,but i will put it flat on table with weight on it to straighten it out...

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Reply to
Russ

according to timestamp it has been over one hour...no mail...did you remove your "pants" to reply? (bugninva AT AOL dot com)

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Reply to
Russ

As long as the pages aren't stuck together, right? :)

Jay

Reply to
Jay McGraw

hehe...they started leaving the girlies out years ago.........