wanted: used EMPI 8 spoke wheels, or sprintstars, or something...

need some tires, so I may as well buy 'em on wheels, too, if anybody has any empi wheels 'laying around', pls let me know. black spoke, silver spoke, whatever-spoked. maybe if I get lucky you're somewhere near gainesville florida? or you "like" boxing up big stuff for shipping :-)

pls reply by direct email, and thanks :-)

Reply to
bill yohler