Wanted: VW type 4 engine<s> and/or parts to same in n FL or s GA

attention please gainesville jacksonville, middleburg, starke, and other guys in north FL or south GA: I'm lookin' to buy (or better yet trade for), a type 4 engine (or two) and =OR= a load of parts to type IV engines. prefer 2.0, but would -like- to hear about ANY type 4 engine you may have 'sitting around'. not lookin' for "pristene turnkey" stuff here, either..."somewhat rough" and "fairly ugly" is OK; blown up and/or dismantled might work fine. cheap is preferable. also need lots of type

1 engine parts, too; all for my 'cali-style' conversion attempt :-).

I'll be IN Jax dec 27/28/29...please see my complete wants lists posted:

site has links to my other sites at page bottom, all of which LOAD QUICK and DON'T have banners - I'll SWAP stuff I OWN for the veeDub parts I'm lookin' to aquire...all in good clear pictures...the "swappable items" range from metal lathes to gas cans, from 100 ton jacks to sets of casters, and everything in between...got cash too (but it's tight)

if you got "lots of" the stuff I need, pls provide your area code and phone number in your e-mail - it'd be quicker...if you're north of valdosta or south of orlando = too far away.

thanks,

dave in gainesville

=please= respond by direct e-mail, not to the forum as a whole. BUT: you'll need to take the "weird stuff" OUT of my e-mail address before you click send - thanks :-)

= = = = = = scammers - save your energy = = = = = =

Reply to
dave