weber 36 IDF ? info ?

Hello all

I have just bought an engine in bits.

With it came a pair of weber 36 IDF's.

stamped on them is '36 IDF 44 A 1G'

I am looking for information on them so I can determine the best engine build that they would be suited to.

I cant find any info for anything smaller than 40 IDF's.

They closest clue I have so far is that they 'might' have been used on the Alfa 33 engine.

Can anybody help ?

Thanks

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Yes, the Alfa 33 used IDF36. If it is the one from Alfa, it will have both idle and main jet stacks on the top of the carb, and it will only have idle mixture screws on the carb flanges, no bypass screws.

Bill Spiliotopoulos, '67 Bug.

Reply to
Bill Spiliotopoulos