Welcome Back!

Hey all, Happy New Year. Just thought I'd welcome myself back to the group after a long absence.

Let's see. About half of 2003, I was busy traveling for work, so not much going on at home with the Bugs. Now that things are settling down a bit, I'm getting back into the VW scene. Went out today and tuned up, cleaned and waxed the '69. Gave him a nice ride around town this evening, with a stop for gas.

We've decided to sell the '71 (Herbie). It would take just so much more money to get Herb to reliable standards. Plus, my daughter has kinda moved on to other things (boys, work, etc.). Started to sell Gus (the '69) but have decided I need at least one fun hobby in my life, so he's out in the driveway shining and waiting for next week's local VW meeting and drive.

Guess it's time to read through some of the 10,662 posts listed in OE and see what's going on with you all. Good to see some familiar names still around (Alan Nelson, Bill Berckman, et. al.)

Malcolm Talley '69 Beetle (Gus)

Reply to
Malcolm

Good to see you back Malcom :o) Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

Welcome back Malcolm

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue