well done James !

well done on that huge lot you just bought from ebay !!!

I was going to bid, but it went passed what I wanted to pay.

At least I know where I can ask to get some spares now ;-)

How on earth are you going to get it home !!!!

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Cracking load of goodies ! Will hire a big van for a day I think. Will give you a shout when I get it all home. Its about 75 miles away. Already had some enquiries. Seemed too good to pass up, and to think I only noticed it about an hour before the end. for the rest of you, here it all is..

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

I had been watching it for days - it was at 10 pounds for ages ! 160 was my max. He is only about 10 minutes away from me ! Seen him at some shows with some nice Vans and beetles.

I saw you come in last few seconds - did you snipe or what ?

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

never snipe, just keep cool . Helps having 1 meg that works.

Reply to
Juper Wort

Rich.

Is there anything that you are after ? Am going down next week in the daytime, can always drop it round if you're that close.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Not just at the moment, which is why I set myself a low limit - no space ! I have two sheds and three campers full of spares allready !

I have to fimd somewhere for all the trans-am spares I got with it, to go yet.

I will need a screen at some point, and maybe some cab seats when I do my 78 but thats way down the list at the mo.

Cheers anyway, I will let you know if I think of anything.

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

BTW if you are doing ok for time and want to pop round anyway I can put the kettle on and show you the heard !

Let me know and I'll P-mail you my address.

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Sounds good.Will see how I am doing, Have to remember to time the load in... got to get the van back again.

mail me james at 'the ebay id' dot co dot uk.

Reply to
Juper Wort