What are the rules about selling parts here?

I have a bunch of type one parts that I need to get rid of and I was wondering what the rules were about posting them.

thanks

Jerry

Reply to
PJ

I don't know of any rule prohibiting; just don't post pics.

You'll be better off aiming at a wider audience though.

Go to:

and, of course:

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Thanks Jim

PJ

Reply to
PJ

no real rules to speak of..most folks here don't mind for sale adds from individuals...but for those that don't want to read them put it in the subject line....IE "FS rusty ass rims", or whatever....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Problem on a newsgroup is you get only a few days of exposure --- Try

its is easy to use and has wide VW audience. Always state condition, cost and location --- shipping a cheap front axel from west to east coast can kill a deal. If you put it here - NO Pictures (link to site provided by your ISSP) and state the above info with FS in title.

Reply to
Wolfgang