What are the sermons.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what the sermons are. Are they a collection of Bobs previous post and answers that he post through the years.On Usenet. Websites A collection of his writings . Exactly what are the sermons. Because they aren't going to be found. And its a huge effort to collect his old post .

Diesel.

Reply to
DogDiesel

the reward is well worth the effort... it may not be easy to see all the things Bob contributed, but it is well worth the effort...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Look, from what I read , his contribution is great. I see a lot of detailed how to fix things that may or may not be elsewhere. Yes its a lifetime of work. Apparently lost. But is it worth the effort . Hows it compare to RAMWA for instance.

Reply to
DogDiesel