What's the value: 1977 Bus with large sliding sunroof, Westphalia equip.

I'm thinking of selling my 1977 Bus and would like to get an idea of it's value. It has the large metal sliding sunroof and I bought Westphalia insides from a camper and installed them (bed, cabinets, sink stove). The sink and stove are not hooked up electrically but the transformer is in place(under the rear seat). Low milleage rebuilt engine.

John

Reply to
jbclem