What's this rotor?

Can anyone tell me where to get a new rotor like this? (pics at link)

Thanks

Reply to
bokuglen

*I* can't help...not directly.... I do suggest posting in the early forum at
. one other suggestion I can make is to go to
and shoot John Henry an email....he is one of our resident early car guru's, but has been pretty scarce here for awhile.
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

To me it looks like something out of a stock 30hp dizzy(what the Americuns call 36hp..). Not shure though..

If it is a stock VW/Bosch dizzy there are a model designation somewhere on it..

J.

Reply to
Berg